2010/01/31

1st day in Praktikum Sesi 3...

i am just saying praktikum sesi 3, not 1St day at Sek KeB ****a* L***** because i am afraid if other teacher in that school read the my blogger.. hehehe
nothing to say lah but when i in the school, actually is boring because i must to smile and acting like a good and lembut person.. i and my patner praktikum must sapa menyapa.... she's a good in sapa menyapa ni.. but me.. erm, i only smile je....
we laypark at bilik guru.. i get the time table and the GPK1 was arange me the darjah 1 and 4.. huhhhh.. DARJAH 1??? i dont like the child 7 years old because the other praktikum, diorang buat hal dan x dengar cakap aku.. huhhh
budak kecik mna tau kita mrah ke x diorang.. so this praktikum, i must acting like a teacher yang paling garang.. hehehe
biar all student afraid with me...
BYE...

** When i go the asmbly and look at student SKS*, i was miss the studenk at SKSPK... ermmm, i hope they miss me.. hehehe maybe they all already forget this teacher... so sad..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan